Information for the city of Richardson
Richardson is a city in Dallas and Collin counties in the State of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city had a total population of 99,223. In 2011 the population was estimated to be 101,742. Richardson is an affluent inner suburb of Dallas and home of The University of Texas at Dallas and the Telecom Corridor with a high concentration of telecommunications companies. More than 5,000 businesses have operations within Richardson's 28 square miles (73 km2), including many of the world's largest telecommunications/networking companies: . In 2006, Richardson was ranked as the 15th best place to live in the United States by Money magazine. This ranked Richardson the 3rd best place to live in Texas. In 2007, the Morgan Quitno 14th Annual America's Safest and Most Dangerous Cities Awards pronounced Richardson the 69th safest city in America. In the same study Richardson ranked the 5th safest city in Texas.
In 2008, Richardson was ranked as the 18th best place to live in the United States by Money magazine. This ranked Richardson the 4th best place to live in Texas. In 2009, Business Week's annual report on the ""Best Places to Raise Kids,"" ranked Richardson 2nd in Texas. Richardson was the first North Texas city recognized as a best workplace for commuters by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the United States Department of Transportation in 2004. As of 2010 the city has continued to be recognized every year since 2004.
In 2011 the Texas Recreation and Park Society awarded Richardson with the Texas Gold Medal for excellence in the field of recreation and park management. In 2014, Richardson was called the ""5th happiest mid sized city in America"" by national real estate website and blog, , based on a number of metrics, such as low unemployment, low crime, and high income. Also in 2014 Richardson was named America's 17th Best City to Live in by 24/7 Wall St., based on crime, economy, education, housing, environment, leisure and infrastructure.
Information for the state of Texas
"Mineral resources compete with industry for primary economic importance in Texas. The state is the leading U.S. producer of oil, natural gas, and natural-gas liquids, despite recent production declines. It is also a major producer of helium, salt, sulfur, sodium sulfate, clays, gypsum, cement, and talc. Texas manufactures an enormous variety of products, including chemicals and chemical products, petroleum, food and food products, transportation equipment, machinery, and primary and fabricated metals. The development and manufacture of electronic equipment, such as computers, has in recent decades become one of the state's leading industries; the area around Dallas and Fort Worth has become known as ""Silicon Prairie,"" a name now also extended to Austin and its suburbs.
Agriculturally, Texas is one of the most important states in the country. It easily leads the nation in producing cattle, cotton, and cottonseed. Texas also has more farms, farmland, sheep, and lambs than any other state. Principal crops are cotton lint, grains, sorghum, vegetables, citrus and other fruits, and rice; the greatest farm income is derived from cattle, cotton, dairy products, and greenhouse products. Hogs, wool, and mohair are also significant. Among other important Texas crops are melons, wheat, pecans, oats, and celery. Texas also has an important commercial fishing industry. Principal catches are shrimp, oysters, and menhaden"
We will buy your invoices and give you the cash immediately.
Richardson Factoring Companies
The majority of factoring companies purchase invoices and advance cash within 24 hours, although the terms and nature of factoring can differ between industries and different financial service providers. -Richardson Factoring Companies
HOW TO GET FINANCING AND MAKE A PROFIT FROM IT
Richardson Factoring Companies Articles
Factoring at businessreceivablefunding.com
The benefits of using a Factoring company versus a bank loan
If you are looking for a convenient way to obtain business capital, factoring is one of the best options available out there. From a recent study, it has been identified that many people go for bank financing in such instances, considering that it is the least expensive method of investing. However, factoring is associated with many other advantages and we will let you know about them through this article.
A proper cash flow is something that every business in the present world should have. In addition, they need to speed up their cash flows along with time. Otherwise, it will not be possible for them to get banks for financing. Unfortunately, banks are not in a position to accommodate all the financial requirements of a company, due to tough credit standards. That is where factoring comes into play. It happens when a company sells its accounts receivable to a bank or a factoring company. The amount that can be taken depends on value of the invoice.
Key benefits associated with factoring
• A company can get large amounts of capital through factoring. It is because this method is entirely based upon accounts receivable. It has impressed many small scale businesses out there since they can obtain a bigger line from their accounts receivable for services or goods. They will not be able to get such a big amount of capital from any conventional bank lender out there. Factoring is something that is based on the credit strength of your potential customers. If your company has more potential customers with healthy credit strengths, you can easily enjoy the benefits of factoring.
• Factoring is quicker than traditional bank loans. Since most of the accounts receivable factoring lines are in a position to be set up, approved and actively funded within a matter of few weeks, you can go through a hassle free process. However, banks will take more time to engage with their credit reviewing activities about your company. They might even wait for audit results or fiscal period closes. Therefore, if you are in need of quick business capital, factoring is the number one option available out there to consider.
• Factoring is something that expands quickly along with the growth of your company. Almost all the factoring companies out there support it. Your company doesn’t need to have an excellent track recording of business. You just need to select a factoring company that is big enough to accommodate all your business development ambitions.
• A factoring company does not offer loans to their clients. Therefore, you cannot find many similarities between a loan and factoring. A factoring company will purchase your accounts receivables along with cash. Therefore, it can be considered as a similar process to increasing the working capital, while showing it as a liability in the account balance sheets. This will even reduce debt in the balance sheet, when compared to borrowing. At the end of the day, your company will get the opportunity to enjoy a lower debt to equity ratio.
• Factoring is less expensive than equity. Most of the businesses approach equity investors to cater their financing requirements. However, there isn’t any substitute for equity capital in some expansion purposes and business investments. Almost all the equity investors expect a higher return from the accounts receivable than the cost. When it comes to factoring arrangements, you won’t be able to find any dilutive effect on shareholders. This will assist you a lot to stay away from hassle.
• Factoring is also recognized as one of the best options available to improve your turn. In the present world, many factoring companies will verify invoices with your customers and check whether they are being paid on time. This will motivate your customers to pay the invoices on time through a gentle reminder. This will result in a better service delivery from your end as well.
We will buy your invoices and give you the cash immediately.
Richardson Factoring Companies Articles
How Factoring Companies Help Trucking Companies
Commercial transportation play a vital role in the economic growth of any place; and the back bone of this large scale transportation is the trucking companies. Every trucking firm has contributed to the economic development of the place irrespective of how big or small they are. It is these trucking services that take the goods around by road or deliver goods on the shores or to the airport to be transported overseas. Unfortunately these companies face a lot of operational issues with relation to hikes in fuel prices and a credit period which affects their cash flow.
Are you heading one of these trucking companies and facing issues with operating costs? You are not alone and there is a solution. Factoring companies provide you the much needed relief by facilitating cash flow by using your accounts receivables. The operations of these companies are different from bank loans as it does not affect the debt to equity ratio. Here is a small instance to explain their role in making your trucking company a success. Consider a small firm with around 10 trucks. The firm is doing very well and is able to manage its operations efficiently. But it's not able to accommodate new clients due to lack of trucks and delay in payments from his current customers by 45-60 days. Factoring companies step in the gap, they buy your invoices and give you the cash you need to buy the new trucks and meet other expenses. These firms wait for the customer's to make their payments and you get to move on. This article throws light on how these factoring companies help trucking companies and why all trucking companies should use them.
Answers Concerns on Operating Costs
Factoring companies work towards providing you timely funds by supplying you the required amount as they wait for your customer to make payments. This allows you to make payments to your employees on time, pay off bills and fulfill other business commitments with ease. You also have the cash to repair your trucks in time to prolong the life of the vehicle. Factoring firms facilitate the smooth running of your business by eliminating the waiting period; especially considering the fact that some customers take 60-90 days to make payments. The best part is you use this service without facing any concerns about liquidity and this is why all trucking companies should use them.
Prevents and Eliminates Further Debt
Factoring firms bring in stability and avoid situations where you may require loans. Avoiding loans helps in keeping the debt to equity ratio low. This in turn improves your image and helps you take steps towards paying off your outstanding loans. Paying off bills on time therefor keeping your suppliers happy. The fees taken by factoring company is decided on the financial situation of the trucking firm and is usually 1-3 percent of the invoice value.
Offer Management Services
Managing your office is another option given by these companies. The service includes recording your accounts receivable, checking outstanding payments from customers and following up for timely payments. This gives you a hassle free environment to work and contribute to the growth of your business. In case you do not wish to hire them for managing your payment section, they provide online services for providing funds. You can send details in spreadsheets for requesting payment. They are quick to respond and precise in communication.
Checking Credit Worthiness of the Clients
Factoring companies maintain data on the credit history of prospective customers. They share this information with you once you begin working with them. This brings down the number of issues with non-payment and delayed payments. This is especially important for small and medium sized firms who are still growing and learning the intricacies of this business. It avoids getting in to situations which can jeopardize the sustainability of your company.
Cuts Down Over Head Cost
Hiring trucking factoring companies for back office operations is beneficial in many ways. First of all you do not need another set of professionals to run your office. Apart from being an overhead cost, you can reduce your time managing them. Giving this section away to factoring firms saves you a lot of precious time and money. And above all they provide high quality transparent service. With this you can stop chasing your customers for payments.
Builds Your Image
Time is precious and with trucking factoring companies you get to use this resource efficiently. They take care of customer's payment schedule and replenishing your reserves as the situation demands. This gives you the financial backup to take your business to the next level. You get to make sound decisions about buying more trucks and paying off your debts to improve the credibility of your firm. Apart from this you also get to work on your firm’s future. This will include knowing your new client requirements and understanding if you will be able to accommodate them. Trucking factoring companies help you run your business more smoothly.
Choosing the right factoring company is essential for the smooth running of your business. Cost is only one of the determining factors when deciding on the firm. Verify their credibility and experience in this field before signing a contract. You may also want to know about online services and customer credit verification services if you are looking for a complete package. The time between placement of request and receiving of funds is vital. Be sure to understand all their terms and conditions before committing with a company.
Trucking factoring companies have redefined the operations of a trucking firm.. They have improved the effectiveness of small and medium sized firms. Gone are the days when smaller trucking companies had to shut down due to poor funds. Factoring companies step in the gap and give them the best chances of surviving and achieving success. Choose a reputed factoring firm and soar to higher places sooner than expected.
You Can Find More Information at http://rjbstudio.com/
and at Receivables Factoring at accountsreceivablefactors.com